Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday Feature- Dazzling Diva's and Precious Boy's Boutique

Welcome to our third shop feature!  Today we will be getting a little peek into Kellie's world at Dazzling Diva's & Precious Boy's Boutique! Her facebook page has a ton of adorable items for your little ones.  Here's what she has decided to share with us:

I am a stay-at-home mother of three and I started making things for my daughter for cheerleading.  I began selling my creations and my business grew to include monogramming and embroidering.




I love spending time with my kids and shopping.
















 I love the flip-flops and I love all the boutiques for kids on facebook.



Kellie is currently having a giveaway for an adorable nautical themed dress.  It ends on Friday (tomorrow) so be sure to get your entries in!
 
Thanks for sharing Kellie and if you stop by her shop, be sure to let her know you found her here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment